Restraint of Trade is one of the more complex and nuanced areas of contract law, and it is vital for modern businesses to ensure that their contractual arrangements of this type are valid and enforceable.
PCC Employment Lawyers have extensive experience in the drafting of contractual post termination covenants, including:
- Non-Compete Clauses
- Non-Solicitation Clauses
- Anti-Poaching, or ‘Team Glue’ Clauses; and
- Confidentiality and Intellectual property clauses.
We can provide expert advice in relation to the enforceability of these clauses, either prior to commencement of employment or following termination.
We have also had extensive experience in the management of post termination restraint of trade disputes, including:
- Private party-to-party resolution
- Alternative dispute resolution means such as mediation
- Interlocutory court applications for injunctive relief; and
- Litigation in the Supreme Court for final relief.
Contact us to learn more, or subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates direct to your Inbox.