PCC Employment Lawyers have years of experience in assisting and advising businesses on the maintenance of a safe and respectful workplace for all participants, which is free from all forms of harassment and unlawful discrimination. Services provided include:
- Training for managers and employees on respectful workplaces
- Investigation of bullying or harassment complaints
- Assistance with performance management or disciplinary action against employees.
When situations have escalated, we also have extensive experience of acting for parties in a range of applications before Courts and Tribunals, including:
- Stop-Bullying applications before the Fair Work Commission
- Workers Compensation matters before the various state tribunals
- General Protections applications to the Federal Court or Federal Circuit Court
- Australian Human Rights Commission applications; and
- Subsequent applications to the Federal Court of Australia in Sex, Race, Disability or Age Discrimination cases.