A flexible, collaborative workplace can be the most valuable asset of any business, particularly in today’s technology-rich world.
At PCC Employment Lawyers, we use our knowledge and experience to assist your business to realise the full potential of its workforce. Our team of solicitors understands the significant opportunities presented by the latest changes in industrial laws and can apply that specialised knowledge to help your business achieve its goals.
We have a broad experience base from which to draw (ie lawyers, employers, and business operators), which allows us to apply a multi-dimensional and pragmatic approach to problem solving. We work with many different types of businesses and industries including professional services, media, banking, transport, distribution, retail, aged care, hospitality, education and not for profit organisations.
We assist our clients in:
- Reviewing and drafting employment contracts and independent contractor agreements Conduct workplace investigations when allegations have been made or when conflict arises
- Assist with the termination and redundancy process
- Provide strategic human resources support and advice
- Provide workplace training for both managerial staff and employees
- Provide assistance in Award interpretation and enterprise bargaining
- Represent our clients in tribunals such as the Fair Work Commission and in State and Federal Courts
Our approach to clients is relationship focused. We see ourselves as long-term business partners, which is reflected in our service and price. We are here to tell you what you can do, not what you can’t.